Recent content by Lance Phaser

  1. Lance Phaser

    Demo + Lite VAMPIRE BLASTER - Free version

    Lance Phaser submitted a new resource: VAMPIRE BLASTER - Free version - Vampire fucking and blasting! Read more about this resource...
  2. VAMPIRE BLASTER - Free version

    Demo Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER - Free version 1.0
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-NC-ND

    THIS IS A FREE (Lite) VERSION OF MY SCENE! VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS BELOW ARE FROM THE FULL VERSION which you can get here -> FULL VERSION IMPORTANT INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS !!! - DOWNLOAD ALL DEPENDENCIES - HIGH QUALITY PHYSICS OFF !!! SOFT BODY PHYSICS NEED TO BE ON !!! PHYSICS UPDATE CAP "2"...
  3. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER

    Lance Phaser updated VAMPIRE BLASTER with a new update entry: Vampire Blaster 1.1 - New Update! Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER - Vampire Blaster 1.1 - New Update!

    Update 1.1 Gameplay video: NEW UPDATE: BRAND NEW FEMDOM STATION with TONS of positions and animations! - This time the FEMALE became the VAMPIRE :D 5 DIFFERENT STATIONS - Each has multiple positions (9 total and some hidden transition positions as well) and progressions! SEEMLES SWITCHING...
  5. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER

    Sure i can implement a new station (position with many options) where the fem is in control! Already thought about that and sounds like a cool idea!
  6. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER

    Lance Phaser submitted a new resource: VAMPIRE BLASTER - A vampire fucking his beauty. Read more about this resource...
  7. VAMPIRE BLASTER

    Paid Scenes VAMPIRE BLASTER 1.1

    Gameplay preview video IMPORTANT INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS !!! - DOWNLOAD ALL DEPENDENCIES - HIGH QUALITY PHYSICS OFF !!! SOFT BODY PHYSICS NEED TO BE ON !!! PHYSICS UPDATE CAP "2" LIGHT PIXEL COUNT "6" (so you get all the lights) REFRESH RATE "72hz" ** IF you get LOW FPS, Install CheesyFX...
  8. Lance Phaser

    Demo + Lite THE NIGHT BLASTER (Free version)

    Lance Phaser updated THE NIGHT BLASTER (Free version) with a new update entry: Night Blaster 1.35 Demo version - Small update Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Lance Phaser

    Demo Scenes THE NIGHT BLASTER (Free version) - Night Blaster 1.35 Demo version - Small update

    Small but important update to my most popular scene! No new animations this time (working on brand new scene that should be out soon!) - Added the SexyFluids plugin and remade ALL the inside cshots!! If you don't like the new effects you can disable it in the menu - I fixed the cshots, so you...
  10. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes THE NIGHT BLASTER

    Lance Phaser updated THE NIGHT BLASTER with a new update entry: Night Blaster 1.35 - Small update Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes THE NIGHT BLASTER - Night Blaster 1.35 - Small update

    Small but important update to my most popular scene! No new animations this time (working on brand new scene that should be out soon!) - Added the SexyFluids plugin and remade ALL the inside cshots!! If you don't like the new effects you can disable it in the menu - I fixed the cshots, so you...
  12. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes GYM BLASTER

    I've been playing around with it for sure, but I still can't get it to function like I want it to for the main cumshots. I did start using it for the creampies though. I'm still tinkering, and while I think it looks good as is, I want it to be a bit faster and stickier/drippier. Do you have any...
  13. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes GYM BLASTER

    Lance Phaser updated GYM BLASTER with a new update entry: Gym Blaster 1.2 - New Creampie System Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Lance Phaser

    Paid Scenes GYM BLASTER - Gym Blaster 1.2 - New Creampie System

    FINALLY MADE A NEW CREAMPIE SYSTEM! If you like it, let me know and I will add it to NIGHTBLASTER and WINTERBLASTER! PLEASE DELETE ALL THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THIS SCENE AND ALSO DELETE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE "Skynet.BetterBends" YOU SHOULD USE VERSION 14 "Skynet.BetterBends.14" for this scene...
  15. Lance Phaser

    I'll keep that in mind in my next scene!

    I'll keep that in mind in my next scene!
Back
Top Bottom