Recent content by kretos

  1. K

    Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan

    Thanks for answer, i've made simple scene and you are right... Blame the authors.
  2. K

    Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan

    Seth voice is not properly restored for a scene. Or maybe every scene I downloaded with a male had a female voice from the beginning... Also - with VAM's builtin mouth movement - what is now better to use? VAMs or VAMMoans?
  3. K

    Plugins + Scripts embody lite

    Embody lite with offset of eyes 0.05 and looking down: embody lite with offset eyes to head 0 and looking down (also at the beginning it seems to be looking for a moment from mouth up - nostrils visible - or in opposite direction - eyebrows visible ?): embody: Test on new scene with...
  4. K

    Plugins + Scripts [ForgeLab] Sea Forge

    This is fucking crazy....
  5. K

    Plugins + Scripts Beta | VaM LeanCore

    I've tried with more vars (around few thousands - mostly clothings and few hundred scenes) and loading scene was looong. Didn't saved the logs though. Still var browser is the best but loading additional content is pain in the ass (extra clicks for install content and then use in game) so i'm...
  6. K

    Plugins + Scripts Beta | VaM LeanCore

    It probably works, check it only with ~300 vars. Thanks for yet another approach.
  7. K

    Demo + Lite Hermes - Performance Layer for VaM

    What happens when VAM starts? There's a progress bar and this stage takes lot of time, also starting scene takes a long time. I have huge library - maybe 8k vars is not enough for tests. Adding new vars is a lot easier - are steps (ie. 500/2000) stored permanently and can be interrupted (I know...
  8. K

    Demo + Lite Hermes - Performance Layer for VaM

    The updater is not incremental. It is useless for larger libraries. Takes too much time, opens too much files at once, freezes PC. Don't be discouraged - I like your work but it requires work. I really appreciate the scene selector - simple 1 person/2 person/3+ changes a lot.
  9. K

    Plugins + Scripts Controlled BJ

    The plugin does not save settings for any distance...
  10. K

    Plugins + Scripts vam-package-browser

    vam-package-viewer? "var browser" is also taken ;)
  11. K

    Plugins + Scripts YAVAM - Yet Another VaM Addon Manager

    Thanks for update! (of an answer :LOL:)
  12. K

    Plugins + Scripts vam-package-browser

    Man, I was confused and though this was the gicstin's VPB :ROFLMAO:
  13. K

    Plugins + Scripts vam-package-browser

    What "migration" actually do?
  14. K

    Plugins + Scripts YAVAM - Yet Another VaM Addon Manager

    Thanks for answers - yes, I added AddonPackages as another library but it's not working because of dependency tracking only in library 1. It's intuitive but somehow I get the impression that it allows to install sth into VAM 2. good 3. Yes, exactly, if intentional then keep it 4. not sure what...
  15. K

    Plugins + Scripts YAVAM - Yet Another VaM Addon Manager

    Dependencies are resolved only within each library separately? I think it would be better to do it globally and install into "AddonPackages" library without the need to disable everything... It's hard to use if sb wants to keep new files separately. I don't like the idea to put everything...
Back
Top Bottom