Recent content by kohakyuuu

  1. K

    Plugins + Scripts EmissiveChimera

    Hi elhefe8! Thank you so much for trying Emissive Chimera. Clothing / CUA: - Turn on "Disable Effects" in the Clothing tab. This stops all clothing and CUA effects of the plugin (it does not affect XRAY). XRAY: - In the XRAY tab, each skin area has one row. Click a highlighted area name to...
  2. EmissiveChimera

    Plugins + Scripts EmissiveChimera 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    EMISSIVE CHIMERA Emissive effects for clothing and CUAs, plus a glowing XRAY overlay of the body, in one plugin. Clothing and CUA emissive effects. XRAY is not shown in the video - try it yourself, it works in VR too. It brings together three CC BY plugins (see Credits) and extends them...
  3. K

    Plugins + Scripts EmissiveChimera

    EMISSIVE CHIMERA Emissive effects for clothing and CUAs, plus a glowing XRAY overlay of the body, in one plugin.
  4. K

    Plugins + Scripts Alternative Futa

    Since my approach is to scan the target skin and automatically match it as closely as possible, I think it should theoretically be possible in principle—provided it can be made to function "normally and correctly." But who knows how it will actually turn out?
  5. K

    Plugins + Scripts Alternative Futa

    Thank you for taking the time to look through it. I’ve been busy and away for a while, so I just saw your reply now.I see—it turns out my own testing and variations were simply not enough. The whole reason I started working on this feature was because I happened to notice a Look...
  6. K

    Plugins + Scripts Alternative Futa

    Hi RunRudolf, First of all, thank you for AlternativeFuta — I use it a lot. While using v7 I ran into a few bugs and ended up fixing them, and I also built a new "Seam Color Blend" feature that hides the color seam between the grafted mesh and the body. With the pelvis visible it is...
  7. K

    Paid Scenes Abracadabra LapDanceSEX - PaidEdition

    I overlooked the AWAKENING.UI.1.var file. After adding it, the UI seems to be displayed again, but I can't display the UI because the head doesn't move in the settings.
  8. K

    Paid Scenes Abracadabra LapDanceSEX - PaidEdition

    It seems to be getting worse. The UI had no issues until now, but since AWAKENING.Abracadabra_LapDanceSEX_PaidEdition.4, the UI no longer displays. It seems to be working, only the buttons are invisible. Also, the overlay screen hasn't been displayed since the very first version, and the voice...
  9. K

    Paid Assets + Accessories HEM' 14 - Tentacle Ecology 2

    Hello. The Ecology series! This is very interesting! It's easy to move, and the pulsation, in particular, is surprising! Based on the plugin description and model I've seen, there doesn't seem to be a function to adjust the size (thickness) of the pulsation. I think it would be even better if...
  10. K

    Paid Clothing Piercing_Ni

    Thank you for your reply. I will try various things based on the information you gave me. So far, the only thing I've figured out is that I need to do something about the Cloth Sim Proxy. Thank you.
  11. K

    Paid Clothing Piercing_Ni

    Hello, thank you as always for your wonderful work. The demo version was very well made, so I purchased the paid version as well, but it seems that the proxy is not functioning properly. It ends up like this, so what should I do? Normal state: State with the plugin turned off: Proxy display...
  12. K

    Plugins + Scripts BodyLanguage

    Thank you for your reply. I'm already looking forward to the next version where it will be displayed. Thank you very much.
  13. K

    Plugins + Scripts Searchlight

    I'm sorry for not noticing your early reply. I was asleep.The particles are from CUA. I was trying things out with particles from Farger and Xstatic. Did you really add the feature so quickly?! I'm surprised! I've already tried it, and it's exactly what I needed, which is fantastic. Thank you...
  14. K

    Plugins + Scripts BodyLanguage

    What a fantastic plugin.I'm surprised by its incredible versatility, and I'm gradually learning how to use it.Thank you for creating it. If anyone knows, could you tell me if X-RAY works in VR?I think I'm doing something wrong, but I couldn't figure it out.
  15. K

    Plugins + Scripts Searchlight

    Hello.I was looking for a plugin to track a target and found your work.It's exactly the feature I was looking for, and it's a fantastic job. Thank you for making it. I have one request, would that be okay?I was looking for a plugin to make particles track the target direction, but it seems that...
Back
Top Bottom