Recent content by kim05

  1. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    I can't get around the fact that sometimes some experiments are yielding really good results. It's a thorn in my brain at this point. Like I mentioned, Gemini did a fantastic job at this, but the voice selection and data sharing parts break the deal for me. Tiny bit of it and I'm not sure I've...
  2. kim05

    Plugins + Scripts Orifice Dynamics

    this makes me want to buy Claude subscription and vibecode bodyLanguage from scratch just to have it finally work with this in tandem with this lmao
  3. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    Here is my plan: 1. Make a script contextually tied to the scene. 2. Generate AI text-to-speech audio file using that script. 3. Play that audiofile through atom head audio. I have successfully created a scene like that already. It is up to my specifications, it is near perfect with emotion...
  4. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    This one I've seen and it does seem like it is outperformed by Qwen3 and IndexTTS2, so I did not try. Maybe worth trying if I'm at my wit's end in the future.
  5. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    Haven't thought of that, honestly. Perhaps it is worth looking into. My logic was, initially, that I don't need video, so that idea just went over my head completely. Thanks!
  6. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    This is exactly why I've asked. Wonderful suggestion, I'll investigate with pleasure. Thank you!
  7. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    Gemini (aistudio.googledotcom) did all I asked to specs and left me impressed to be honest, when it comes to emotion and inflection. It only has presets for voice though. Qwen3TTS cloning was extremely accurate, but no emotion control for cloned voice. IndexTTS2 has a lot of promise, but I...
  8. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    No, I mean an LLM with a audio file output. I don't need chatbot with VaM integration, those still sound very much like it wants to sell me some sort of corpoproduct or a subscription, so Voxta is not really for me. What I thought of is more like a triggered voice line type use. Line 1 on Pose...
  9. kim05

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    Have anyone experimented with any LLMs with emotion control that can be run locally with no censorship? I really want to make a scene with a female trying to talk normally whist getting banged, so that would entail a relatively normal script for the machine to read, but relatively extensive...
  10. kim05

    Paid Environments VaM Apartment Builder

    Holy macaroni, I will need to save up for this! :love:
  11. kim05

    Paid Plugins + Scripts DeepSkin - Subsurface Scattering, Mouth, Teeth & Eyes

    OMG o_O may the wonders never cease
  12. kim05

    Paid Plugins + Scripts Latexify

    Really cool! Lacify next please! :D
  13. kim05

    Plugins + Scripts [ForgeLab] Glass Forge

    Check this man's scrolls. The magic he's using to create is surely forbidden o_O
  14. kim05

    Plugins + Scripts Presence Lighting

    This a really cool plugin, man, thanks for sharing. Got tired setting up default collidertrigger atoms to save fps on lights, now it's gonna be easier.
  15. kim05

    Environments Hotel at Night

    Man oh man, top tier environment assets for free and below 100mb. I swear I hear "There's a Staaarmaaan waitnig in the sky" every time you post. May be a tall order, but perhaps you could release a guide on how you do it? I'd like to be a hero too one day.
Back
Top Bottom