Recent content by KaeeKiu

  1. K

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    Ahh, It worked by switching it to JSONParam mode! thank you so much!
  2. K

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    Ah, my bad, I thought you were talking about PosingHelper. I only opened it to demonstrate that the fingers move fine with other tools
  3. K

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    You mean the PosingHelper plugin tab? You mean the PosingHelper plugin tab?
  4. K

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    I'm running into an issue with finger animations in the Timeline plugin. When I export an animation clip, the finger movements don't seem to apply upon re-importing. If I reload the scene and import the clip back onto the person model, the timeline shows all the keyframes and tracks for the...
  5. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    Thank you, Mr. Matt!! 🙇‍♂️. Thank you for taking the time to help me. The tutorial is very detailed and easy to understand! Even my chatgpt plus and gemini pro would bow down to your expertise!! You are the best Mr. Matt! (y)
  6. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    Thanks for the recommendation! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to fix my issue, but it's definitely a useful plugin."
  7. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    Although i turn it into an assetbundle, it still retains separate layers for the body and clothes. So, I don't think that plugin will solve the issue But it work with this. ( this is from Animated People )
  8. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    https://mega.nz/file/L8Jg0CTA#JyJ6QATYaIGU9SlOSYzHWLouI2B5O64CFBNyHFZShW8 https://mega.nz/file/D8xXBRjY#i9EoPKIvsZcw8zCNt_DpLH4hLvBtstie_JYvI6PErno
  9. K

    Solved How to create NPCs for the background?

    I managed to get the model into Unity and turn it into a cua, but I still can't figure out why it keeps glowing on its own even when there are no light sources in the scene. Do you know what's causing this or if I skipped a step somewhere? I made sure to strip out all light sources and any...
  10. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    I still don't know what I did wrong, goddammit. I give up. Or if you'd be kind enough to make a full video showing how you turn a model into an assetbundle, I'd be super grateful. Otherwise, I'm completely at a loss. I somehow managed to get it working by accident a few times, but now no matter...
  11. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    No, no, I know I can just turn the scene light sliders down to 0 or close to 0 to bypass the issue. But what I really want to know is the root cause. since they are both Cua, why does one change color while the other doesn't? I have already asked chatgpt, and it insisted that it was an Emission...
  12. K

    Assets + Accessories Animated CUA Izzy

    Matt, could you pls help me this? https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/cua-lighting-issue.77371/
  13. K

    Solved Cua Lighting Issue

    I export models from DAZ3D to create CUAs, so I can add more people to a scene without causing lag. However, some of these CUAs are affected by scene lights, while others aren't. and the one affected by the scene light keeps emitting light even without any light source shining on it. I...
  14. K

    Assets + Accessories Animated CUA Izzy

    I need to import static character models to fill the classroom scene. I can add more than 4 people but my FPS drops below 30, so I was wondering if I could create the models as an asset bundle like your Animated CUA Izzy but without the animation?
Back
Top Bottom