Hi KKKK5698, I've tested this and have not been able to reproduce your issue, have you checked your VAM logs for any failed plugins or errors, also, do you have any session plugins running? Are you running BepInEx or any other external Mod? (To be honest I've never used the function until...
Works fine for me, have you checked your VAM logs for any failed plugins, also, do you have any session plugins running? Running BepInEx or any other Mod?
Thanks for the quick response!
1. Not sure I understand, I'm not asking to save camera angle just the Aspect Ratio and current 3 Colour Theme settings, this would be less taxing on systems as it wouldn't change every time you clicked for a new random pose. But yes if that button could become a...
Love the new "Studio" mode where you can pick poses, again it would be great if I could switch to "photo" mode without losing the lighting and scene settings.
For example I might have "Bright" "MAT" "Vanilla Gold" set and want to keep that while switching back and forth between picking pose...
BUG: Framing border issue on 5120x1440, the borders do not align with the end image. Not tested at other resolutions.
(Happy to do any testing you require)
Bug: The rotation indicator bar becomes misaligned on horizontal axis depending on resolution scaling. The UI elements change position with adjustment as expected, but the rotation bar does not change relative horizontal position.
Is it possible to stop the aspect ratio, lighting, background, etc from changing every time you select a new pose? I have loved the scene for generating a series of images since you first released, but I hate having to change the settings on every pose back to what I require. The random is a...
Thanks, odd, I have tested today and it works fine, must have been something with scene. Maybe I had loaded clothing that used Stopper's ClothingPluginManager, lots of thigs break after that is loaded... If I can reproduce I'll update, but for now we can ignore as a "one time issue".
The buttons don't seem to work for me in the demo scene or if I create an empty scene and add the CUA and script?
Everything else works fine in my testing.
I've used the previous version a few times and love that you have improved on it.
It would be nice to be able to load your own cover and...
I've been using this plugin for a while and it's amazing, but, I think it doesn't work with Clothing Sim Textures (different Sim Textures in different outfits for same clothing item)? If this is the case, any change you can add support? (For example the 260414_Nurse outfit by YameteOuji has...
Also..
Is there a possibilty of an option to up/adjust the "screen" resolution and quality, I'm currently using a mix of yours for POV and device screens along with VAMLive for large screens due to the higher res and widecreen display. Runing both is a bit complcated!
Another great update, thank you!
Could you add the camcorder as a sub-scene at when you next do an update. ;)(y)
Would be great if the "Broadcast" option on the phone used the text box for calling name for the stream name rather than "oliva_clive". I'd like to be able to change the other text...
Hotkeys are not saved when used as a session plugin, every time I go to cut text using CTRL+X it resets all my person atoms... Please amend to save shortcut change or/and give an option to disable the shortcut (that works on load).
Thanks so much for adding those, would it be possible to have a scroll bar (also requested by cyberdelique) and an option to open on the right of screen rather than left (my VAM UI is on left so I have to hide the VAM UI everytime I want to access the Snapshot Manager UI).