Recent content by henshin

  1. H

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    Thanks for the VR update !! I couldn't try it but how do we open the constrols in VR? also is it possible to associate any button/action/input from those controls with custom UI buttons in VAM (for example UI Assist buttons)?
  2. H

    Paid Plugins + Scripts VaM DLSS Suite Upscaling+Neural Rendering+Frame Gen

    I have seen some videos working with VR, are you planning to release tha version soon @UncleBurrito ? is it not ready yet to test?
  3. H

    VaM 1.x DLSS 5 in VAM2 + DLSS 5 Experiments in VAM1

    Can you upload the code or instructions? I really want to try it! Or maybe in a github repo so we can collaborate
  4. H

    VaM 1.x DLSS 5 in VAM2 + DLSS 5 Experiments in VAM1

    Do you think could be possible to use DLSS with VAM 2? The demos are very impressive, it makes everything more realistic
  5. H

    Scenes Dance_Anim_Pack_v5

    H! is there eny problem with the buttons? When I click start it reproduces only one animation and then stops. But I can see there are many more inside timeline plugin. Also would be nice if they reproduce in a loop
  6. H

    Paid Scenes Cowgirl Lab

    Is it possible to disable facial morphs animations? (we could add a custom one in that case)
  7. H

    VaM 1.x FACS in VAM/DAZ

    Do you know if there is a good plugin to use FACS (AUs) morphs with VAM? I think that could help a lot to create good facial animations. I have found this one: https://www.kineticmotive.net/ But the information there is very poor, I cannot even find how to buy/download, I have found it in...
  8. H

    Plugins + Scripts HandsOn - Track your hand movement with any camera

    Is it possible to control multiple "trackers"? (maybe different colors?) Or maybe better with custom "QR" trackers (we could print them for multiple parts of the body)
  9. H

    Plugins + Scripts Animatis

    Can you upload showing how to use it properly? including facial animation?
  10. H

    Plugins + Scripts Yet another VR performance plugin

    Thanks @cocogoat ! can you explain what it does internally?
  11. H

    VaM 1.x New 3D Hair techinques, is it possible to with VAM?

    I've just seen this video and it looks very impressive in quality and speed, one of the biggest FPS killers in VAM is the hair, do you think could be possible to use this?
  12. H

    Benchmark Result Discussion

    I'm just seeing FPS avg, in both tests is about 270. Are the min and max the important ones?
  13. H

    Benchmark Result Discussion

    These tests are with a new VAM installation, I have only downloaded Benchmark WITH CPU PATCH (v12evo) [threads] computeColliders=8 skinmeshPart=8 applyMorphs=8 skinmeshPartMaxPerChar=8 applyMorphMaxPerChar=8 affinity=1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 [threadsVR] computeColliders=4 skinmeshPart=1...
  14. H

    VaM 1.x Is this a good PC for VAM VR? (asking before buying...)

    I think the are not making too much difference in the price, is not better to go for a X3D version? with more cache? I thought that was really important for VAM. And that's why many people says it's better AMD (Intel does not a CPU with big cache) The big difference is the GPU price: 5090 $3300...
Back
Top Bottom