Recent content by Geraldo

  1. Geraldo

    VaM 1.x Statue assets

    By statue I believe you mean like stone/marble artpieces. Check the assets of VaMArchive, there are some there. There's also these: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/medieval-scene-assets.67489/ https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/knight.50808/ Probably there's more around, these are the...
  2. Geraldo

    Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan Arousal Meter

    Hey, Would it be possible to let me configure the rotation of the bar as well? As of now, I can only control the position and then toggle "rotate to camera". However, let's say I want to position the bar in an UI for instance, would be best if I could set the rotation I wanted. Thanks.
  3. Geraldo

    Audio ThroatSFX

    Hey TaNm, not sure if you're following along, but in my recent scene I almost recreated the scene you asked for, although it is much more complex and themed around the game Cyberpunk 2077. You can spawn a dildo, configure speed, cum, etc. Check it out. In the next update I'm gonna add buttons to...
  4. Judy (animated GIF)

    Judy (animated GIF)

    Cyberpunk 2077 character comparison DLSS5 NR on/off, featuring LUXDAR's Judy.
  5. Geraldo

    Scenes Judy: Preem BD

    Sure, I'll add that.
  6. Geraldo

    VaM 1.x Hey friends, how do I stop a specific untitled item? I've used the trigger function of the "timelin" plugin, but I can't find the option to stop a spe

    Manually, you can click on this tab and then you can disable/enable each playlist. Using timeline, you can configure a trigger like this (in my case "Playlist" is the name of my playlist; in your case you'll search for DisableUntitledX, X being the number of the playlist you want to disable):
  7. Geraldo

    VaM 1.x Hey friends, how do I stop a specific untitled item? I've used the trigger function of the "timelin" plugin, but I can't find the option to stop a spe

    Not sure I understood your question. By "item" you mean one of the playlists (UntitledX) or do you want to remove one specific sound file?
  8. Geraldo

    Scenes Judy: Preem BD

    Btw check this guide to understand what CUAs are: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/11-custom-unity-assets.55305/ I also had issues when I first started using VaM not really understanding why some things are the way they are. A lot of characters don't have real VaM hair, they instead have...
  9. Geraldo

    Scenes Judy: Preem BD

    It's a CUA, not real hair. You'll have to delete/disable the two following atoms from the scene: CUA_Hair_Judy and CUA_Cyberware_Judy. I'd suggest you just disable them in case you want to load Judy back again eventually. For that, go to the control tab and disable it. I'll add a button in...
  10. Geraldo

    Scenes Judy: Preem BD

    Geraldo updated Judy's preem BD with a new update entry: Massive update: Enhancing the sandbox features and immersion Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Geraldo

    Scenes Judy: Preem BD - Massive update: Enhancing the sandbox features and immersion

    - A huge emphasis in this update was given to the atmosphere and player interaction with the environment. I wanted the space to feel lived, that this place could actually be Judy's flat, so I put a bunch of cool stuff around, animated some things... Several objects scattered around the scene...
  12. Panam (animated GIF)

    Panam (animated GIF)

    Cyberpunk 2077 character comparison DLSS5 NR on/off, featuring PixelPorts' Panam Palmer.
  13. Geraldo

    VaM 1.x What CUA environment is this?

    Hard to say, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say it's one of SuperSamoth's sci-fi environment assets. They have apparently deleted their resources and profile, so probably it'll be a bit hard to find them. By opening up the "SuperSamoth.Sci-fi_Env_Pack.latest" listed in the dependencies, we...
  14. DLSS5 test 4 (animated GIF)

    DLSS5 test 4 (animated GIF)

    Riggins' SJ Christmas with NR active (default preset).
  15. DLSS5 test 3

    DLSS5 test 3

    Riggins' SJ Christmas with NR active (default preset).
Back
Top Bottom