Recent content by EuLinRabei

  1. WarBound Outfit

    Clothing WarBound Outfit 00.1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    WARBOUND OUTFIT Warbound is a medieval-style outfit I adapted for Virt-A-Mate, designed primarily for the Genesis 2 Male base. The set includes a helmet, necklace, bracers, shorts, and boots. I spent some extra time working on this one and also had to learn a few new tools during the process...
  2. EuLinRabei

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0224

    EuLinRabei submitted a new resource: EULIN - 0224 - A Genesis 2 Male Character for Virt-A-Mate Read more about this resource...
  3. EULIN - 0224

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0224 00.1

    EULIN - 0224 is a male character I adapted for Virt-A-Mate using the Genesis 2 Male base. The project involved morph adaptation, sculpting and modeling work, along with a significant amount of texture reconstruction and adjustment. For the skin, I used some of my previously created textures...
  4. EuLinRabei

    Clothing Flux Outfit

    EuLinRabei updated Flux Outfit with a new update entry: Little fix Mesh Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. EuLinRabei

    Clothing Flux Outfit - Little fix Mesh

    Little fix Mesh
  6. Flux Outfit

    Clothing Flux Outfit 00.2
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    FLUX OUTFIT Flux Outfit is an outfit I adapted for Virt-A-Mate, made specifically for the Genesis 2 Female base. The set includes several separate pieces that were adjusted in Blender to fit and work properly with the Genesis 2 Female body. I spent some time working on the different parts of...
  7. EuLinRabei

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0223

    EuLinRabei submitted a new resource: EULIN - 0223 - A Genesis 2 Female Character for Virt-A-Mate Read more about this resource...
  8. EULIN - 0223

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0223 00.1

    EULIN - 0223 is a female character I adapted for Virt-A-Mate, built around the Genesis 2 Female base. I spent some time working on the character shape, proportions and textures, making the necessary adjustments to bring everything together naturally within the VAM environment. The hair also...
  9. EuLinRabei

    Clothing Flux Outfit

    EuLinRabei submitted a new resource: Flux Outfit - An Outfit for Genesis 2 Female Read more about this resource...
  10. Patrol Outfit

    Looks Patrol Outfit 00.1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    PATROL OUTFIT An Outfit for Genesis 2 Female & Male Patrol Outfit is an outfit I adapted for Virt-A-Mate, with versions prepared for both Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 2 Male. The outfit includes the main uniform pieces along with several accessories, with each version adjusted separately to...
  11. EuLinRabei

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0222

    EuLinRabei submitted a new resource: EULIN - 0222 - A Genesis 2 Male Character for Virt-A-Mate Read more about this resource...
  12. EULIN - 0222

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0222 00.1

    EULIN - 0222 is a male character I adapted for Virt-A-Mate, built around the Genesis 2 Male base. I spent some time working in Blender on the character's shape, modeling and sculpt adjustments, adapting the different proportions and details to work naturally with the Genesis 2 Male structure...
  13. EULIN - 0221

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0221 00.1

    EULIN - 0221 PUBLIC COMMISSION I spent some time working on the character shape, facial and body details, and textures to make everything work naturally within the VAM environment. The character was adjusted and refined specifically for Genesis 2 Female, with attention to keeping the overall...
  14. EuLinRabei

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0220

    EuLinRabei submitted a new resource: EULIN - 0220 - A Genesis 2 Female Character for Virt-A-Mate Read more about this resource...
  15. EULIN - 0220

    Paid Looks EULIN - 0220 00.1

    EULIN - 0220 A Genesis 2 Female Character for Virt-A-Mate EULIN - 0220 is a character I created for Virt-A-Mate, made for the Genesis 2 Female base. I worked on the character shape, details and textures to adapt everything for VAM and make it work naturally within the platform. This...
Back
Top Bottom