Release day is finally here for Tinkervell's interactive scene. This one is probably my most complicated one yet. Along the way, I made a bunch of new plugins and updated others so I could tell the story I wanted to tell and give the player more control over parts of the scene.
I'm VERY pleased...
HI. VAM is a sandbox program and it is....imperfect. Many creators and plugins have come along that have helped, but at the end of the day, its still an imperfect program built on an old version of unity. I'm also one person. I'm working on several things all at the same time. I have tried...
New
All lights work together. Lights with this plugin on the same layer share one list. When you add or remove an object on one light, the other lights update right away. You don't need to press "Sync".
New hair is excluded automatically. If you change a person's hair after you exclude them...
It was brought to my attention that the shader didn't render correctly in mirrors. That has now been fixed.
Also, for UNLINKING the texture tiling settings (default is on and all tiling amounts follow the main texture) ensure you UNTOGGLE this setting
The first version tied the tiling settings of all textures to the Main Texture, as this is almost always the use case. But sometimes there might be the desire to have different textures that don't use the same tiling settings, so a toggle has been added (defaulted to on - linked) that can be...