Recent content by cwayne1989

  1. C

    You dropped your crown, king 👑 Also +1 for the seacow

    You dropped your crown, king 👑 Also +1 for the seacow
  2. C

    Guides A performance Guide for Virt-a-Mate (& other apps)

    VDXR works just fine with VAM You gotta use VD's launcher and launch the Vam.exe now if I try and set VD to use SteamVR I get the controller issue you're talking about, but VDXR works just fine as long as you set VDXR in VD and launch it via the system tray icon.
  3. C

    Guides A performance Guide for Virt-a-Mate (& other apps)

    X:\Program Files\Virtual Desktop Streamer\VirtualDesktop.Streamer.exe" "X:\VAM\VaM.exe" -vrmode Oculus Will fix the issue you're having. You gotta have the -vrmode Oculus inside the bat file.
  4. C

    Paid Scenes vamX - MAIVE - Aware, Interactive, Sexually Smart

    I'm just curious if you planned on any further development on the MAIVE project? It seems like it's been a while since the last 0.2 update.
  5. C

    Benchmark - clear install vs many vars

    I fully agree with this statement, Maybe someone could develop a program to take care of this? hell I would even donate to someone if a release was made. Although I hope i have better luck with it than any of the var managers. Everytime I've tried to use one of them I just end up nuking the...
  6. C

    Benchmark Result Discussion

    Thanks for the suggestion, I honestly didn't even think about how much the 1% lows would improve which is arguably the very thing you wanna improve upon in a game like VAM, I'm definitely leaning towards just getting the X3D from what I've seen/read so far, and plus it will make for a nice final...
  7. C

    Benchmark Result Discussion

    So right now my current system is AMD R5-3600 @ 4.0ghz 32GB DDR4 AMD Radeon 5700 XT (Sapphire Nitro +) I'm wanting to upgrade either to the R7-5800X or R7-5800X3D I've looked over the benchmark results of the X3D and it seems to be one hell of a processor for VAM, I'm just curious though if...
  8. C

    Question Needing Advice on future system upgrades [R5-3600 to R7-5800(X3D)]

    So right now my current system is AMD R5-3600 @ 4.0ghz 32GB DDR4 AMD Radeon 5700 XT (Sapphire Nitro) I'm wanting to upgrade either to the R7-5800X or R7-5800X3D I've looked over the benchmark results of the X3D and it seems to be one hell of a processor for VAM, I'm just curious though if...
Back
Top Bottom