Recent content by coinstacc

  1. C

    Plugins + Scripts Gravity Control

    Added short video using the included demo scene. Shows off gravity on x/y axes (scene isn't good for showing z) as well as the effect of the different interpolation modes and the interpolation time.
  2. C

    Plugins + Scripts Gravity Control

    coinstacc submitted a new resource: Gravity Control - Control a scene's gravity. Read more about this resource...
  3. Gravity Control

    Plugins + Scripts Gravity Control 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    A plugin to control gravity in a scene. Add to any atom in the scene. Select the X/Y/Z components of the gravity vector you want and then press the Interpolate button to smoothly transition from the current gravity to your chosen gravity. Duration of the interpolation can be controlled via...
  4. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter

    coinstacc updated Sim Setter with a new update entry: small hotfix Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter - small hotfix

    This is a very minor fix to a couple of the scripts: - Properly classed ItemSetter.cs as "ItemSetter" within the script, where before it was still classed as "SimSetter"; I had forgotten to change it in the initial renaming and it bothered me. - Fixed an issue with SimSetter.cs where the first...
  6. C

    Plugins + Scripts Morph Merge And Split - Extended

    Well, for my purposes, I managed to hack together a small edit to the script with "save left" and "save right" toggles that will discard morphed vertices based on their +/- x position. So I was able to merge some isolated left/right breast morphs. Probably not worth posting because it's very...
  7. C

    Plugins + Scripts Morph Merge And Split - Extended

    I see people have asked about splitting out other specific body regions, but in my case I'm wondering if there's any practical way of splitting left/right breast morphs. Most morph sets end up being symmetric or otherwise affecting both breasts, but there are a few asymmetric clothing items I...
  8. C

    VaM 1.x Applying transparent material via script

    Ok so turns out the TransparentGlossNMNoCullSeparateAlpha shader does transparency fine, there was just an issue where 1) it doesn't seem to take into account the alpha value of the color parameter and 2) I was interpreting the _AlphaAdjust property of the shader as a (0,1) value instead of a...
  9. C

    VaM 1.x Applying transparent material via script

    Ah, in this case I'm looking for a shader/material that can still accept regular lighting but be semi-transparent, like the regular shape atoms. The plugin wouldn't be using them as gizmos like many do, the intent would be to attach (and then animate) some semi-opaque primitive spheres to a...
  10. C

    VaM 1.x Applying transparent material via script

    I have a plugin concept that would involve spawning in some Unity primitives, but I'd want them to be semi-transparent. I've messed around with some of the shaders (TransparentGlossNMNoCullSeparateAlpha, I believe) that are used on built-in models but haven't been able to then adjust the alpha...
  11. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter

    coinstacc updated Sim Setter (et al.) with a new update entry: The Big One Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter - The Big One

    It's here. After a bunch more effort than expected, the Sim Setter suite now has a plugin that can save and apply multiple "bundles" of clothing item sim positions. Key points: ItemSetter: ItemSetter is the new name of the script previously called SimSetter. It can save and restore one sim...
  13. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter

    Sorry, I think my phrasing was ambiguous there: I was reworking the bundle code in SheetSetter to be a bit more robust as a preparation step for using it in a more "complete" version of SimSetter. I did get it working (seemingly) fine, so I just started the process of porting it over and...
  14. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter

    Looping back to this as well, having now dug through a few other plugins' code it seems like the screenshots will only display in the load dialog if the preset file type is .json. I want to keep the separate file extensions to make the divisions between the types of presets clear, so I think...
  15. C

    Plugins + Scripts Sim Setter

    Would this be intended as a workaround for the current inability to save multiple states, or is it for another reason? If it's the former, I'm working on testing a refined system in SheetSetter so it can be expanded into the clothing side of things, so I'm prioritizing that as the solution.
Back
Top Bottom