Recent content by CGS

  1. VR Passthrough Experiment

    Scenes VR Passthrough Experiment 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY

    A rough draft and proof of concept for a VR focused scene. As amazing as some HUB creator scenes are, they can take a long time to load which really only sucks for VR in particular. After being a long time user, I decided to try my hand at a custom scene. It is imperfect, but I figure I could...
  2. CGS

    Scenes VR Passthrough Experiment

    CGS submitted a new resource: VR Passthrough Experiment - Passthrough scene built for VR. Made to launch quick and be interactive Read more about this resource...
  3. CGS

    Plugins + Scripts BodyLanguage

    Big fan but having an issue where the male orgasms every time the female does. I have adjusted male stim gain, stim regression, load gain, and force toggles. Seems to just not listen to settings.
Back
Top Bottom