Oguri Cap from Uma Musume.
Additional outfits may be released for her in the future.
-Thanks to the commissioner for sponsoring this port!
===========================
She comes with 1 sets of clothing.
Race Outfit:
-Shoes
-Leggings
-Panties
-Skirt (Cloth Phys)
-Top
-Chest Star Accessory...
Atago and Takao, the Heavy Cruisers from the Sakura Empire, from Azur Lane.
A Duo release! Been a while since I haven't made one like that. I Initially only planned to make Atago, but realized she had a sister, so screw it, I also made Takao. Took me some time, but here they are. Spent some time...
You may be missing this important session plugin, it is widely used to fix this issue across anime style characters that use CUA as hairs on Vam. It mainly fixes the position delay (clipping) you are most likely experiencing when the character is moving. I have tried to reproduce the problem on...
Azuki from Nekopara.
A typical Catgirl. It was fun to make the ear rig, they move all fluffy like.
-Thanks to the commissioner for sponsoring this port!
===========================
She comes with 1 sets of clothing.
Casual Outfit:
-Shoes
-Socks
-Panties
-Skirt (Cloth Phys)
-Top (Cloth Phys)...