Recent content by Battletoad08

  1. B

    Plugins + Scripts BodyLanguage

    Once the error happens, you can disable one or the other but it still throws the error once it starts happening. Only way to stop it is remove the object entering them.
  2. B

    Plugins + Scripts BodyLanguage

    Any idea why this happens when I use Body language and Orifice dynamics together? It happens when something model collides with a toy awkwardly or goes to deep or something. The only way to fix is is delete or turn off the toy. One the error starts you cany turn off the UI because itll pop right...
  3. B

    Plugins + Scripts Orifice Dynamics

    Any idea why this happens when I use Body language and Orifice dynamics together? It happens when something model collides with a toy awkwardly or goes to deep or something. The only way to fix is is delete or turn off the toy. One the error starts you cany turn off the UI because itll pop right...
  4. B

    VaM 1.x Whem using vr hands, stop metas icon pop up your palms face you?

    yes steam VR, I can see my hands in the game in passthrough
  5. B

    Plugins + Scripts Selective Grabbing (VR Only)

    since you were able to make this, can you make something like this? https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/make-it-so-hair-doesnt-go-through-vr-hands-i-want-to-be-able-to-actually-hold-the-hair-away-with-my-hands.79685/#post-244892
  6. B

    VaM 1.x Whem using vr hands, stop metas icon pop up your palms face you?

    Every time I flip my hands over in VR I get that stupid Meta pop up. for like a menu or something. I tried to turn it off in the headset settings but its still there. Anyone know how to stop it?
  7. B

    VaM 1.x Make it so hair doesn't go through VR hands? I want to be able to actually hold the hair away with my hands

    If you try to brush the hair out of a madels face it just falls thru the hand. There is some collision but it just falls through for the most part. I want to be able to put my hand between the hair and face without it coming through. Any idas?
  8. B

    VaM 1.x DLSS5, differences and benefits

    I have a 4090 and tried DLSS 5 just now. The quality difference isnt worth the frame rate drop at all....
  9. B

    Plugins + Scripts Selective Grabbing (VR Only)

    That works great thanks. Crazy how it was never made before.
  10. B

    VaM 1.x Is there a plugin where your VR hands wont grab clothes?

    That's cool, I tried having ChatGPT make me one. It all was there. It said enable and disable, but for some reason it didn't work right. But with the Quest 3 and VR, if you're just goofing around and move your hand, it'll grab the clothing and won't let go. It's very annoying.
  11. B

    VaM 1.x Is there a plugin where your VR hands wont grab clothes?

    My hands in VR seem to love to grab everything. I can disabled it on regular nodes but clothes have no nodes? Every time My hands come near clothes on skin it loves to grab them and get stuck to them. I never use clothes in my scenes because of it. Thanks for any help.
  12. B

    Looks Phoenix Reborn

    Where is the non futa version of this? I must be blind.
Back
Top Bottom