Recent content by AWAKENING

  1. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    I tried adding this feature locally with AI, and it basically works. (Forgive me.... I really needed this feature.) My logic is: when you click bake, it links the bone to the corresponding body part (head/hip/or whatever), then Timeline plays, and during playback the plugin records the exact...
  2. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Hi! Thank you so much for your modifications to Timeline — they've made my creative process a lot more enjoyable! I'd like to make a suggestion, regarding the Parent-Child feature. In the dropdown menu, I only see various types of controls, but there's no option for things like head/hip/lhand...
  3. AWAKENING

    Audio Sexy SFX

    AWAKENING submitted a new resource: Sexy SFX - have fun~ Read more about this resource...
  4. Sexy SFX

    Audio Sexy SFX 1.0

    Hello guys! AWAKENING here. I made this sound effects pack for two reasons. First, it serves as a dependency for my scenes, so I don't have to package such a huge file every time. Second, I hope that through this CC BY-licensed asset, your scenes can also have lively sound effects. After...
  5. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts PenetrationCounter

    During short, fast movements, it doesn't detect correctly. When I turn on Debug Gizmo, I can see the root detection area is really long.
  6. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts PenetrationCounter

    During short, fast movements, it doesn't detect correctly. When I turn on Debug Gizmo, I can see the root detection area is really long.
  7. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts PenetrationCounter

    This might be a bug, since it works fine with BJ.
  8. AWAKENING

    Plugins + Scripts PenetrationCounter

    Hi! I ran into an issue: when the Male atom's Penis exceeds a certain size threshold, the Normalized Value doesn't seem to display the depth correctly. Could you add a slider or input field so I can customize the vaginal depth or the penis alignment point?
  9. AWAKENING

    Paid Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition

    AWAKENING updated MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition with a new update entry: fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. AWAKENING

    Paid Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition - fix

    fix some bugs.
  11. AWAKENING

    Demo + Lite MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Free Edition

    AWAKENING updated MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Free Edition with a new update entry: fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. AWAKENING

    Demo Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Free Edition - fix

    fix some bugs.
  13. AWAKENING

    Paid Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition

    AWAKENING submitted a new resource: MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition - have fun~ Read more about this resource...
  14. MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition

    Paid Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Paid Edition 1.1

    A huge thanks to dnaddr for letting me use his girls in my paid scene! Free Version in HERE Duration : ±400s Lapdance + 2Endless Cum shot game* • If you change the girl, please click the "Fix Girl" button on the right. • Model Scale : 1.0 • Softbody physics : ON (Enable selectively) • High...
  15. MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Free Edition

    Demo Scenes MiniSkirt LapDanceSEX Free Edition 1.1

    A huge thanks to dnaddr for letting me use his girls in my paid scene! Paid Version in HERE Duration : ±230s Lapdance + 1Endless Cum shot game* • If you change the girl, please click the "Fix Girl" button on the right. • Model Scale : 1.0 • Softbody physics : ON (Recommended to enable.) •...
Back
Top Bottom