Recent content by AT5

  1. Bun

    Paid Hairstyles Bun 1

    Bun Credits:This item uses scalp textures by @Ramsess. Special thanks to them for their amazing work! Screenshot and Video Credits.
  2. AT5

    Paid Hairstyles Bun

    AT5 submitted a new resource: Bun - hairstyle,hair,bun, Read more about this resource...
  3. AT5

    Hairstyles Pubic Hair

    AT5 updated Pubic Hair with a new update entry: Update Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. AT5

    Hairstyles Pubic Hair - Update

    Since there seems to be a demand for hairy types, I added a bit more. Four new types are available this time.
  5. AT5

    Comment by 'AT5' in media 'Ecclesia Goonisationis'

    This is such an innovative scene, unlike anything I’ve ever seen in VaM before! The video and the music match perfectly. I’m really looking forward to the finished version! 🥰
  6. AT5

    😍💕

    😍💕
  7. AT5

    Hairstyles Super long

    I don't know the exact length, but it's super long anyway.
  8. AT5

    Hairstyles Super long

    I really like Eastern European women, but unfortunately, I'm not from Eastern Europe.😊
  9. Super long

    Hairstyles Super long 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-ND

    Super long This hairstyle was designed to complement the anime cosplay costume created by maru01. The outfit is wonderfully nostalgic and beautiful, so please feel free to try it on. 👇👇👇 Here are some screenshots showing how it looks combined with other hairstyles I made. Credits /...
  10. AT5

    Hairstyles Super long

    AT5 submitted a new resource: Super long - Hair,Super long Read more about this resource...
  11. AT5

    Comment by 'AT5' in media 'Caught a big one!'

    Both the model and the outfit are so cute!!
  12. AT5

    Comment by 'AT5' in media 'River rafting2!'

    Doesn't Teku look way too cool in this fundoshi style? lol
  13. AT5

    Comment by 'AT5' in media 'River rafting!'

    What on earth is going on here? lol There’s even a horny bug ( ゚Д゚)
  14. AT5

    Comment by 'AT5' in media 'Creature Interaction Area'

    This is getting crazy! haha😊
  15. [collaboration] Hime cut

    Hairstyles [collaboration] Hime cut 1
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-ND

    [collaboration] Hime cut This is a collaboration project between maru01 and HelloTokyo. I have included two types of hair presets, so please feel free to use whichever you prefer. credits VL_13 and Ramsess for the scalp. The Look featured in the photos is HelloTokyo's 千夏ちゃん (chinatsuchan)...
Back
Top Bottom