• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

About media album display

NeMech

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Regarding the album display, I think that the value of using the album will increase if the updated album is displayed at the top.
I think the benefits of the current album feature specifications are improved manageability for publishers and improved ability to refuse viewing by viewers. Am I weird?

Even though it improves management functions, its effectiveness is limited because it has significant disadvantages.

PS:
I see, I can select Media information in the displayed page and then select Album.
But it's not intuitive and only an expert could know it...

Amendment:
Yeah, I found just having intuitive access to albums useful enough.

Additional comments
Frankly, I get annoyed when I look at the media section and see four or more similar photos posted.
In fact, this is why I had never been interested in the media section.
However, a closer look reveals that they are important materials referenced in the resources section.
All are important documents, but their uses are not very similar.
I thought it very difficult to find a way to make these work for the purposes of registrants and reader.

The feeling that they are almost the same is a personal subjective opinion.
There is also the advantage of being able to choose a good one from a wide selection, so I won't deny it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom